Youth Solutions is a youth drug and alcohol prevention and health promotion charity working with young people 12 – 25 years of age and the broader community.
Service available to young people include:
- Drug and alcohol education programs
- Health, wellbeing and resilience education
- Creative arts workshops that build skills in healthy expression
- Volunteering and student placement opportunities
- Information and support
(02) 4628 2319
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pm.
Young people ages 12-25 years
Ways to make a referral
- Alcohol and other Drug Services
- Information and Resources
- Young People
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.