Wise Employment Camden
WISE Employment helps you find and keep meaningful work. Their services are cost-free to eligible job seekers and tailored to meet your needs and personal circumstances.
Depending on your circumstances WISE Employment offer as little or as much help as you need. You might:
- have been unemployed for a short time or a long time
- have worked for years then been retrenched
- never have worked due to disability or illness, including mental illness
- be returning to work after caring for family
- be a young person (youth employment), or a mature-age worker requiring mature-age employment services (for job seekers aged 50 and above)
- be an Indigenous Australian, an asylum seeker or refugee.
(02) 8708 2110
Ways to make a referral
- Employment and Volunteer Work
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.
Other listings in South West Sydney
224-238 George Street, Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia