Western Sydney MRC
Western Sydney MRC is a community based non-for- profit organisation established to support newly-arrived migrants, refugees and diverse communities to reach their full potential.
Western Sydney MRC can:
- Provide practical information and referrals.
- Help build diverse community knowledge and skills to access services and settle in Australia.
- Support the development of practical skills though our group activities and casework.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to make new friends and build relationships.
(02) 8778 1200
Monday - Friday
Humanitarian entrants and entrants on family stream visas with low English proficiency who have arrived in Australia in the last five years.
Ways to make a referral
Clients may drop in to Western Sydney MRC to book an appointment to see an intake officer. Alternatively, service providers can complete a referral form for a client (see below).
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- Emergency Relief
- General Support
- Information and Resources
- Social Groups and Social Connections
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.