Real Estate Engagement Project
The Real Estate Engagement Project are a working party of community and government agencies committed to developing relationships between real estate agents and services that work with the homeless and disadvantaged. They engage real estate agents at a local level to sustain tenancies to support new and existing tenants of local real estate agents to prevent them from becoming homeless.
The Real Estate Engagement Project can help you with:
- Accessing crisis payments if you are behind in your rent
- Emergency help such as household goods
- Getting help in managing your money better
- Linking you with a range of services that could help you, such as finding work and family support
- Information about Centrelink benefits, and making sure you are receiving all your entitlements, such as rent assistance
- Help in applying for public housing
0499 687 379
People in the community who are experiencing, or are at risk of homelessness and/or disadvantage
Ways to make a referral
E-mail / Phone
- Emergency Relief
- Financial and Legal Advice
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.