South Western Sydney Local Health District (Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital)
Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital provides a wide range of general medical and surgical services and some sub-specialty services to the local community.
The Hospital provides clinical services in:
- Emergency Medicine
- Surgical sub-specialties including general, ENT, colorectal, peripheral neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, plastics, upper gastrointestinal pancreatic and biliary, vascular, breast and urology
- Medical sub-specialties including general medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, neurology, neurophysiology, renal medicine, respiratory and rheumatology
- Cancer therapy including medical & surgical oncology, chemotherapy and haematology
- Intensive Care Unit/High Dependency Unit (ICU/HDU)
- Maternity, gynaecology, special care nursery and paediatrics
- Mental Health
- Drug Health13
- Rehabilitation and Aged Care
- Imaging – CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and general radiography
(02) 9722 8000
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.