Parramatta Mission Counselling Services-Gambling and Financial Counselling
Our service objective is to reduce the risk that gambling poses to individuals and the community at large. We aim to achieve this by providing individual counselling – both gambling and financial counselling services, and community engagement via gambling harm awareness campaigns, financial literacy programs and education.
- Gambling counselling services cover: therapeutic services, assistance in self exclusion; facilitating development of personal goal planning; tools they need through psycho-education and therapeutic work to either reduce the harm caused by gambling, or to reach abstinence.
- Financial counselling services cover: assistance with financial management and budgeting, advocacy and negotiation for those in financial hardship, exploring formal and informal options for financial issues, assistance in bankruptcy and debt consolidation; referral to financial rights and other services
02- 9891 6212
8.30am – 4.30pm; Mondays-Fridays - Bankstown Office
8.30am – 4.30pm; Mondays-Fridays; Saturdays 8.30-12pm - Fairfield Office
8.30am – 4.30pm; Mondays-Fridays; Saturdays 8.30-12pm - Oatlands Office
People, their families or friends impacted by gambling behaviour
- Alcohol and other Drug Services
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- Gambling Services
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.