NSW Rape Crisis
NSW Rape Crisis is a 24/7 telephone and online crisis counselling service for anyone in Australia who has experienced or is at risk of sexual violence, family or domestic violence and their non offending supporters.
The service is staffed by experienced and qualified trauma counsellors, who can assist with:
- Understanding and managing the immediate and ongoing impacts of experiencing sexual assault,
- Achieving safety,
- Making decisions about what to do, and
- Information about Police, accessing counselling, accommodation, legal and other services in the local area
1800 424 017
Men and women - who have experienced or are at risk of sexual assault, family or domestic violence
Ways to make a referral
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Domestic and Family Violence
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.