NSW Domestic Violence Line
The Domestic Violence Line is a NSW telephone crisis counselling and referral service for women and persons who identify as female.
The Domestic Violence Line can help you:
- Talk to the police and get legal help
- Get hospital care and family support services
- Obtain an apprehended violence order (avo)
- Develop a safety plan for you and your children
- Find emergency accommodation for you and your children
1800 656 463
Women and same-sex partners who are experiencing or have experienced domestic violence.
Ways to make a referral
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Information and Resources
- Women's Specific Services
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.