Mission Australia Financial and Gambling Counselling Service
While many people gamble for entertainment, a large number of Australians develop gambling habits that impact negatively on themselves, their families and their communities.
Some of the difficulties that come with gambling at problematic levels include:
- Having no money for bills, food or rent
- Health problems, such as stress, depression, loss of sleep and anxiety
- Being at a high risk of losing family, friends, your house or job
Common reasons people gamble to such lengths include:
- To make quick money
- To relax or get away from life’s stresses or problems
- To fill in time when there’s nothing else to do
Whatever the reason behind your problem gambling, the longer you continue, the harder it will be to stop. So act now.
Call us today to book your first appointment and start taking control of your gambling.
(02) 9509 7140
9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
We assist people experiencing gambling problems or experiencing financial problems.
Ways to make a referral
This service can be access by self-referrals and be referrals by other agencies.
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Gambling Services
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.