Lifeline Macarthur provide crisis support services that help change the focus in people’s lives from crisis to opportunity and promote emotional wellbeing and build community capacity in local communities of South West Sydney, Macarthur and the Southern Highlands.
Telephone Crisis Support 13 11 14
Suicide Bereavement Support
Community and Corporate Education
Please see flyers below for programs/groups that Lifeline Macarthur is currently promoting:
- Aftercare Program – Aftercare Flyer
- Suicide Bereavement Support Group – Suicide Bereavement Support Group Flyer
- Eclipse – Support group for suicide attempt survivors – Eclipse Support Group Flyer
(02) 4645 7200
Telephone Crisis Support
13 11 14
Ways to make a referral
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Services Commissioned by SWSPHN
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.