Father Chris Riley’s Youth Off the Streets – Fairfield Outreach
The Youth Off The Streets Fairfield Outreach program was established in March 2014 and we are committed to connecting disadvantaged young people with community, education and employment.
Our Outreach programs give young people the chance to meet youth workers. It’s often the first step to accessing help. We can support young people if they’re in trouble and put them in touch with the services they need.
Our focus is on youth aged 12 to 25 but we encourage families to get involved. We work with local services to develop partnerships with the local community. We make sure most of our activities take place outside of work hours so there is no conflict with employment. The timing makes it easier for families to get involved.
- Accessible activities. Outreach activities take place between 3pm and 10pm – outside standard working hours and during peak youth activity times.
- Focused initiatives. Everyone is welcome – but Outreach programs are designed for youth aged 12-21 years old.
- Connected programs. Outreach activities are integrated with programs that already exist in the community.
- Community input. Outreach programs are dynamic – and constantly adapting to the changing needs in our communities.
Join us at:
- Fairfield Outreach, Bonnyrigg Skate Park: Tuesdays 4pm to 8pm at the corner of Smithfield Road and Elizabeth Drive.
- Fairfield Outreach, Parkes Reserve Carramar: Wednesdays 4pm to 8pm at corner of noble, Togil Street, Carramar
- Canley Vale Drop-in Centre: Thursdays 4pm to 8pm at 13 Prince Street, Canley Vale.
0417 684 871
- Emergency Relief
- Employment and Volunteer Work
- General Support
- Young People
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.