Drug and Alcohol Multicultural Education Centre (DAMEC) – Counselling Service
DAMEC’s counselling service is a specialist multicultural service that has a particular focus on meeting the needs of people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
DAMEC’s team of qualified Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Psychologists provides:
- Drug, alcohol and psychological assessments
- Counselling for individuals, families and couples
- Referrals to other services
- Home visits when required
- Culturally appropriate treatment
DAMEC’s bilingual counsellors can speak:
- Liberian Creole
- Teo Chiew
(02) 8706 0150
Those with alcohol or drug related problems (past or present), Partners, families and parents of people with alcohol or drug related problems, Other significant people in the person’s life, such as relatives, carers and friends
Ways to make a referral
Anyone can make a referral to the counselling service, including people who want to refer themselves.
- Alcohol and other Drug Services
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- Mental Health Services
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.