Victims Services is a government agency, part of the NSW Department of Justice.
Our role is to:
- Provide support to victims of crime, and families and friends of missing people (our clients);
- Promote and ensure compliance with the NSW Charter of Victims Rights;
- Contribute to policy and strategy; and
- Improve the Justice response and experience for our clients.
1800 633 063
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Ways to make a referral
Phone or Email
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Information and Resources
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.