The consultant psychiatry service provides free access to psychiatrists for people with severe and persistent mental illness. The service is delivered as telepsychiatry and face to face within General Practice.
Hub locations include:
- Villawood Medical Centre, Villawood
- One Door Mental Health, Campbelltown
- Macquarie Health Medical Centre, Macquarie Fields
- Mac Fields Medical, Macquarie Fields
- Tahmoor Medical Centre, Tahmoor
- Trinity Healthcare Centre, Liverpool
- Chester Hill Family Medical Centre, Chester Hill
*Hubs are subject to change
1300 797 746
Central intake is open Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Hours of service delivery are dependent on the clinicians availability and your needs.
Person living with severe and persistent mental illness who require psychiatrist support, however due to barriers such as geographical isolation and financial barriers, are unable to do so.
Ways to make a referral
See your GP
Your GP will complete a Referral and Mental Health Treatment Plan (should you not already have one in place) and fax this to Central Intake.
Your referral will be processed and allocated to a mental health professional who will contact you to schedule your first appointment.
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Services Commissioned by SWSPHN
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.