Connector Hub, South Western Sydney
Connector Hub is a FREE psychosocial support program to help people with a mental illness live and participate in the community the way they want to.
Working with a Recovery Support Worker and Peer Worker, you can develop the goals you want to achieve and participate in a range of activities to help you live your best life.
This program offers:
- Social activities, outings and connecting people in your community
- Groups focusing on understanding your mental illness, improving physical health, & living the life you want
- Individual support & assistance
- Linking you with services, supports and health professionals that can help you
- Support to reach your education, employment & financial goals
The program is delivered by One Door Mental Health in partnership with Flourish Australia.
1300 797 746
Central intake is open Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Individuals with severe mental illness which causes some difficulties on everyday life, aged 18 years +, not receiving services under NDIS
Ways to make a referral
Anyone can refer an eligible person to the program, phone 1300 797 746 or referral form
Connector Hub Brochure – June 2019 Referral Form SWSPHN Psychosocial Services – June 2019
Referral Form SWSPHN Psychosocial Services – June 2019
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Services Commissioned by SWSPHN
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.