Bankstown Womens Health Centre
Services are free or heavily discounted. Bookings required for most services. BWHC is a women-only safe space. We are a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. Open during business hours Monday to Friday, with some after-hours appointments by prior arrangement.
- Medical & complementary services
- culturally specific service
(02) 9790 1378
Monday - Friday: Business Hours
Ways to make a referral
Phone of Drop-in
24-26 Jacobs Street, Bankstown, New South Wales, Australia
- Counselling/Coaching Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- Social Groups and Social Connections
- Women's Specific Services
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.