1800 RESPECT (1800 RESPECT)
1800RESPECT is a confidential service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
1800RESPECT provide support for:
- People experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, sexual assault, domestic or family violence
- Their friends and family
- Workers and professionals supporting someone experiencing, or at risk of experiencing sexual assault, domestic or family violence
When you contact 1800RESPECT, you will talk to a trained counsellor who will listen and support you in what feels right for you and your situation.
1800RESPECT is a counselling, information and referral service for all Australians, including:
- People who don’t speak English
- People who find it easier to speak through an interpreter or translator
- People who are blind or vision impaired
- People who are deaf or hearing impaired
- People who don’t speak or have difficulty with speech
1800 737 732
24 hours, 7 days per week
- Domestic and Family Violence
Is this listing not up to date? Click here to make a suggestion.